The German Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy, is looking forward to inspiring discussions on international security requirements as well as existing and forthcoming approaches to tackling industrial cyber security needs.
The goal is to pave the way for joint international approaches to shape secure Industrie 4.0 ecosystems.
- Technological Challenges and Solutions
- Cross-border security architecture for value chain networks
- Trustworthiness, e.g. at Supply-Chain level
- Requirements for secure communication
- Examples of secure Asset Administration Shells (AAS)
- Secure digital identities in industrial environments, mutual recognition across companies
- Use of artificial intelligence and managing possible new risks
- Secure (remote) access control and interoperability
- Global interoperability of security policies
- Demonstrators and use cases: Implementation and testing of the technology topics
- Standards: International standardization on security topics, as an important element for trustworthiness and global interoperability
The input can address the interim results and outcomes of Standardization Development Organization (ODS) and from industry associations. The key findings from public funding projects would be shown in elevator speeches and posters.
Please fill in this form, including rationale and description of the proposed input.
Deadline for submission: October 7th, 2020
The Working Group on security of networked systems will carry out a selection of the papers, to be included in the programme of the conference.”Shaping a globally secure Industrie 4.0 Ecosystem”