In compliance with the duty of information established in Article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), and Recital 30 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we inform you that this Website https://www.dihbu40.es/ uses both its own and third-party Cookies for various purposes.
1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are files that websites or applications install on the user’s browser or device (computer, smartphone, tablet or connected TV) during their journey through the pages of the website or application, and serve to store information about their visit.
- Ensure that web pages can function correctly.
- Store preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- To know the user’s browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages the user has visited or how long the user has stayed on the website.
2. Typology, purpose and operation.
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent Cookies. The former expire when the user closes the browser. The second expire when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, to keep the user identified on the website) or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, according to your objective, the Cookies can be classified as follows:
- Strictly necessary (technical): They are those essential for the proper functioning of the page. They are normally generated when the user accesses or logs in to the website and are used to identify the user on the website for the following purposes:
- Keep the user identified so that if he/she leaves the website, browser or device and returns to the website at another time, he/she will remain identified, thus facilitating navigation without having to identify him/herself again.
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services or areas of the website.
- Performance: They are used to improve the browsing experience and optimize the operation of the website, such as storing service configurations, or storing the purchase made in a shopping cart.
- Advertising: They are those that collect information about the advertisements shown to users of the website. They can be of two types:
- Anonymous: They only collect information about the advertising spaces displayed on the website, regardless of the user accessing the website, i.e. without expressly identifying the user.
- Personalized: Collect personal information of the user of the website by a third party, for the personalization of such advertising spaces.
- Geo-location: They are used to find out in which country or region the user is located when accessing a service of the website in order to offer content or services appropriate to their location.
- Analytical (analysis): Obtain statistical data for processing and presentation. They collect information about the user’s browsing experience on the website, usually anonymously, although sometimes they also allow to uniquely and unambiguously identify the user in order to obtain reports on the interests of users in the services offered by the website.
- Registration: Maintain sessions of registered users on the website.
- Customization: Saves the user’s viewing preferences for future visits.
- From social networks: used by social plugins.
3. Cookies used on this website.
Table of own and third party cookies used on this website:
|Necessary Cookies. They are necessary Cookies that help this Website to be usable, activating basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas. This Website cannot function properly without these Cookies.|
|Cookie||Duración||Tipo||Origen / Propósito|
|pll_language||1 year||Tecnic||www.dihbu40.es: Cookie in charge of saving the language chosen in the navigation.|
|Social networks . Social Network Cookies are those used by social plugins, allowing the integration of service or redirection to the profile you have on Social Network.|
|Cookie||Duración||Tipo||Origen / Propósito|
|guest_id guest_id_ads guest_id_marketing personalization-id||31 months 35 months 41 months 47 months||Social networks||Platform.twitter.com: uses these cookies for the integration of its service on the website.|
|guest_id guest_id_ads guest_id_marketing personalization-id||31 months 35 months 41 months 47 months||Social networks||syndication.twitter.com: uses these cookies for the integration of its service on the website.|
If the user so wishes, it is possible to stop accepting Cookies those of the browser, or to stop accepting Cookies those of a particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to change your Cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the “Options” or “Preferences” of the browser menu.
The configuration of the browser, for example:
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
5. What happens when I disable Cookies?
Some functionalities and services may be disabled or have a different behavior than expected, such as, for example, remaining identified, maintaining the modifications made on the platform or receiving information directed to your location, among others.
7. Legal Notice – Google Analytics.
This web site uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.