A DIH4CPS Innovation Experiment. This is the first innovation project starded by DIHBU that has been financed by European funds (DIHBU Success Case).
The project aims to develop and demonstrate a new type of smart sensor, a neuromorphic anomaly detector based on deep learning algorithms, that is robust against the drift of the concept, capable of warning of errors in advance, and at the same time providing a rapid and real-time response to predictive maintenance applications in high-demand industrial scenarios.
- Duration: Start: March 1 2021 End: August 31 2022
- Technologies: IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Sensors, Neuromorphic Tehnology, CPS
- Role of participants:
- ITCL Technological Centre as a knowledge centre.
- Intigia, as a SME specialist in artificial intelligence and embedded systems.
- Digital Innovation Hub Industry 4.0 (DIHBU), as a DIH that will coordinate the final tests in a real environment in a factory of Burgos City. DIHBU will collaborate with ITCL and Intigia to transfer the results to the market if the technology is validated.
- Target: To generate a new intelligent hardware product, which can be marketed from Spain.
- Funding: The project has obtained direct cascade funding in the First Call for Proposals for Application Experiments in the field of Cyber-physical and Embedded systems, from the European DIH4CPS network. The grant obtained for the project is 128,814.65 €.
NeuroCPS4Maintenance Project Team
- Dr. Javier Sedano. Director of R&D of ITCL Centro Tecnológico email@example.com
- Belén Lanuza. General Manager of Digital Innovation Hub Industry 4.0 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daniel Gutiérrez, CEO of Intigia email@example.com
About the project: News
About the project: DIH4CPS Aplication Experiment microsite
About the project:
If you want to know more about this project, or to discuss other possible applications of the results, please contact us: info(@)dihbu40.com