Innovation Radar was created with the aim of identifying breakthrough innovations and innovators emerging from the EU’s Horizon 2020 programme that have potential to scale up and become champions in their respective industries.
It is supported in achieving this goal by Dealflow.eu – a project focused on getting high potential EU-funded innovations to market and supporting the innovators in fulfilling the market potential of their innovations.
Dealflow.eu offers diverse services focused on guiding startups towards market and investor readiness. The initiative was launched to help promising innovations secure funding needed for their future commercialization.
To fulfil this mission Dealflow.eu invites:
- All EU-funded innovations characterized as having Disruptive Potential or beyond the ‘Exploring’ phase of market maturity to get in touch with us
- All European investors to discover these innovations on the discover.dealflow.eu platform and browse through its proprietary databases
Dealflow.eu is a consortium of leading investment professionals, strategy consultants and data scientists providing support through various initiatives such as:
- Building upon the European Commission data and selecting the best European innovations to help them commercialize and find external investment
- Providing access to investors to the outputs of EU-funded research and innovation projects enriched with third party data
- Identifying and conducting due diligence of project outputs with the highest scale-up potential
- Supporting teams to on-board leading experts and customers
- Guiding EU-funded startups towards investor readiness
- Connecting selected startups and relevant investors
- Leveraging Dealflow.eu’s corporate network to make partner and customer introductions