The Industrial Track 4.0 Technical Conference, in its fourth edition, will be held within the framework of the Burgos Industry 4.0 2023 Technological Meeting at the Fórum Evolución Conference Center in Burgos.
The organization of the Technological Meeting Burgos Industry 4.0 2023, to be held on October 24 and 25, 2023, opens call for proposals for presentations of use cases related to Industry 4.0. that want to be exposed in the Technical Conference Industrial Track 4.0.
The conference will be face-to-face and additionally, will be broadcast via streaming. Entities and companies from all over Spain can participate by presenting an innovative use case in industrial digitization.
The presentations may be remunerated by the organization, depending on the quality of the proposal and the need for travel of the speaker.
Priority themes of the Industrial Track 4.0 2023 (4th Edition)
The preferred theme for the use case presentations includes pilots and projects for the application of innovative solutions, which have been implemented in relation to the following aspects:
- Solutions for the improvement of industrial process management.
- Solutions based on intelligent connected sensors and digitized data capture systems.
- Data communication networks in industrial environments and optimization of operations.
- Storage and advanced analysis of industrial data through artificial intelligence.
- Implementation of Digital Twins.
- Systems based on artificial vision and advanced image processing in manufacturing environments.
- Industrial collaborative robotics.
- Industrial predictive maintenance.
- Industrial cybersecurity OT.
- Digitization for energy and resource saving in industry.
- Digitization applied to sustainable mobility systems in industrial and logistics environments.
How to propose a use case paper?
Papers may be presented both by recipient industries and by developers or participants in implementation projects.
Of special interest will be those use cases in which an industry presents the results of a roadmap in digitization, with the application of different solutions.
We will also value positively those use cases derived from startups and innovation projects that have obtained European, national or regional funding.
To submit proposals for papers, please send an e-mail to DIHBU (firstname.lastname@example.org), indicating:
- Details of the entity or company presenting it, indicating its headquarters or office of origin.
- Person/s who will make the presentation, indicating position and profile in RRSS.
- Title of the presentation, indicating the technology/s applied to the use case.
- Brief summary of the use case (dates of execution of the project or pilot, challenge to be solved, solution or solutions applied, and results).
Deadline for proposals
Until September 10, 2023.