Digital Business World Congress 2023 ‘Call for Speakers’ is looking for business leaders, game changers, innovators, experts, entrepreneurs, scholars, government officials, Universities, R&D centers, associations and organizations with the most powerful, innovative and disruptive ideas, initiatives, solutions and/or projects within the framework of digital business, transformation.
High-quality original submissions are welcome from all Digital Transformation imperatives: Disruption, Diversity, Human Resources, Innovations, Leadership, Marketing, Operations, Sales, Strategy, Tactics, Talent, Technology and Transformation. Share your expertise in Artificial intelligence, Big Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, Cybersecurity, Digital Marketing, IoT, Mobility, Social Business, Virtual Reality and more.
The DES Steering Committee will select from among the proposals received those that it considers suitable for the programme, using the following criteria:
- Impact (use cases, learnings, how’s to, etc.) in each one of the key topics/areas of the Congress.
- Relevance to current business challenges, driven by digital.
- Innovation and original ideas of the content.
- Originality and disruption.
- Impact on business goals.
- Vision and main takeaways of the presentation/talk.
- Speaker professional achievements and Curriculum.
Timeline for submissions and key important dates:
- Proposals due: 21st April 2023, at 23:59:59 CET.
- Selected proposals notification acceptance communications: from 8th May 2023 onwards.* The Steering Committee reserves the right to accept proposals before 8th May.