Next January 13th MANUNET 2020 call will open, with a total budget of 12 M€ including all fields of manufacturing, structured in the following topics:
- Environmental and energy applications, including resource efficiency, recycling, and circular economy
- Adaptive technologies, including removing, joining, adding and assembling
- Technologies, products, and services related to manufacturing
- New methods, components, and systems.
- Knowledge-based engineering, information, and communication technologies
- New materials and composites
- Additive manufacturing
The application will be made through consortia that include at least two legal entities from different countries, and two independent SMEs, which may belong or not, to the same country or region.
The estimated duration of the project should not exceed 24 months.
The application procedure will be a two-step process, following the next timeline:
The call is expected to end on the 17th of March. Although official application guidelines will not be published until the 13th of January, you can access the pre-announcement on the following link.