Success case – Digital Innovation Hub Industry 4.0.
Type of Services: Ecosystem: Community Building, Access to finance, Technical Support
Type of client: Knowledge Center, SMEs
Initial Problem / Challenge
ITCL Tecnnology Centre needed to locate potential partners to join the AGRAR.IA project proposal under preparation (“Artificial Intelligence Applied to the Value Chain of Agricultural Production 2050”) to complete a viable consortium.
ITCL requested the support of the DIHBU to locate Spanish SMEs according to the profile sought, under confidentiality, in order to submit the AGRAR.IA proposal at the “MISIONES IA” national call for R&D projects.
iITCL also needed to obtain additional Letters of Interest, and technical collaboration for the future dissemination activity.
Solution / DIH Services
- Search and location of potential partners for AGRARIA project in the DIHBU ecosystem, to complete a viable proposal, according to the requested company profile and under confidentiality. 5 negotiations with companies according to profiles sought by ITCL, within the hub ecosystem: Successful negotiation with 2 of the local SMEs contacted: LB BAGGING and AGERPIX (StartupDIHBU). July 2021.
- Initial guidance to SMEs on the opportunity, technical support
- DIHBU Letter of support signed and commitment to technical collaboration
- Requests for aditional Letters of Support between the DIHBU ecosystem: One aditional letter of support obtained from a DIHBU stakeholder
Companies finally included on the collaboration agreement for the consortium from DIHBU:
- LB Bagging
- Agerpix (through their partner CODESIAN Software)
- Collaboration agreement for AGRAR.IA R&D activities, between ITCL and the SMEs provided from DIHBU
- AGRAR.IA consortium agreement signature to MISIONES IA call and direct financial support obtained (ID Project MIA.2021.M01.004)
- AGRAR.IA Project successfully initiated. DIHBU will participate in the execution of the AGRAR.IA dissemination tasks
Participants / Clients
- ITCL Technology Centre, Burgos, Knowledge Center, member of DIHBU. Profile: R&D activities in Key Industry 4.0 Technologies: Artificial Intelligence, IoT.
- AGERPIX: Startup, based in Soria, user of DIHBU services from 2021. Profile: Developer of solutions for automation and robotics in agri-food.
- LB BAGGING: Industrial SME from Burgos, user of DIHBU services from 2021. Profile: Manufacturer of customized connected machinery for the packaging of agri-food product
- Other partners of the project (no clients): 1A Ingenieros, S.L.P., GMV Soluciones Globales Internet S.A., Agencia Estatal Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas, Agroindustrial Kimitec, S.L., Casa Ametller, S.L., Celtiberian Solutions, S.L., Codesian Software Tech, S.L., DRONETOOLS S.L., Emergya Ingeniería, S.L., Florette Ibérica, S.L., Grupo Hispatec informática empresarial, S.A., Inteligencia Solagua, S.L., Kivnon Logística, S.L., Lanzadera Digital, S.L, Miguel Torres S.A., Primafrío, S.L., SECMOTIC INNOVATION S.L., Sylentis, S.A., Tepro Consultores Agrícolas, S.L., Universidad de Salamanca
Know more about AGRAR.IA Project