2 initiatives, L4MS and Amable are joining forces to support manufacturers in boosting their production capacities. This is an acceleration program aimed at Manufacturing SMEs and mid-caps to get support in intra-factory logistics and additive manufacturing to increase their production capacity.
The following entities and other members of the automation value-chain are invited to submit proposals as a consortium.
- Manufacturing SMEs and Mid-Caps
- Automation Solution Providers, Software Developers, System Integrators,
- Mobile Robots, Sensors and Equipment Manufacturers
- Competence Centres
- Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs)
Each initiative will award 100k Euros to a winning consortium and will support its team in the execution phase.
According to your company’s main needs you should either apply to:
- L4MS for support mainly on the logistics area
- AMABLE for support mainly in additive manufacturing area
Tha call opened last 1st of May and will close on June 30th
If you would like to send a proposal our team will be pleased to help you with the procedure. You can contact us at info(@)dihbu40.com