PULSATE Technology Transfer Experiments Open Call for Proposals within Laser-Based Advanced and Additive Manufacturing technology
PULSATE has launched the Technology Transfer Experiments Open Call for LBAAM technology in production environments that will empower the European Manufacturing industry digitalization.
SMEs which form a consortium of minimum 2 companies acting as Technology Provider (System Integrator) and Adopter / End User (Manufacturing Company) are encouraged to submit their application until 29th July 2022.
The TTE is an end-user-relevant case study applicable to laser-based equipment for the Advanced and Additive Manufacturing market, within one of the following areas of experimentation:
- Laser equipment integration, interoperability, and robust automation
- Technology for cost-effective laser-based manufacturing
- First part right and zero-defect laser-based production
- Flexible technology for small to large batches
- From CAD to PLM: data integration and flow
Who can participate?
- A consortium of minimum 2 companies acting as Technology Provider (System Integrator) and Adopter / End User (Manufacturing Company)
- SMEs or Slightly bigger legal status of all consortium partners is required
- Companies legally established in the EU Member State or Associated Country
- Experiments should have a minimum TRL level between 5 -7
How to apply?
Below you can find a list of other useful resources that will help you to write a winning proposal:
Why is LBAAM Adoption so important?
The Laser-Based Advanced and Additive Manufacturing technology (LBAAM) represents a turning point for many industries that are looking to achieve flexible manufacturing solutions and highly digitalised production environments.
Many of these environments, such as robotics, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things that are involving the LBAAM technology, are revealing extremely beneficial outcomes for sectors such as Aerospace, Automotive, Medical Devices, Industrial Machinery, Customised Electronics, and Textile clothing.