PADIH First Call for SMEs – Spanish National Programme of Support for the Digital Innovation Hubs
The Spanish government opens this call for Spanish SMEs to obtain vouchers for specialised technical services for the adoption of digital solutions, provided by the Spanish European Digital Innovation Centres (EDIHs).
The maximum funding per beneficiary is 30,000 euros.
- Initial assessment for the implementation of technologies. Maximum amount: 10,000 euros.
- Testing and experimentation, including the development of proofs of concept and prototypes. Maximum amount: 20,000 euros.
- Training. Maximum amount: 5,000 euros.
- Support for funding for the implementation of the technology. Maximum amount: 5,000 euros.
- Support for access to innovation networks and ecosystems. Maximum amount: 5,000 euros.
All these services should facilitate the adoption of disruptive digitisation solutions.
Call Text: Orden ICT/1296/2022