OneNet Open Call – Looking for SMEs and Startups for new services and solutions
OneNet is looking for SMEs and Start-ups that will introduce new services for the network operators and the household consumers by adopting the OneNet infrastructure and framework.
OneNet Open Call will distribute up to 550.000 euros among up to 9 Third Parties.
Applicants are asked to submit proposals under one of the following seven topics-scenarios:
- Deep power system analysis through GIS server application (Georeferenced power system modeling and analysis utilizing the geo-server) _ Greek Demo
- Active participation of an actual prosumer to the Cyprus demo and its coordination by the ABCM-D platform
- DSO-TSO interaction _ Portuguese Demo
- Flexibility Provider engagement to test local markets able to alleviate network congestions at medium and low voltage network levels _ Spanish Demo
- Flexibility resources to provide flexibility services to the Northern Demonstrator
- Advanced Data Quality Analysis of Data Exchange Platforms
- Third Party providing access to the Polish Balancing Market for prequalified Flexibility Service Providers
Selected applicants will be given a 6-month period (maximum) to develop their proposal with the support of the Open Call Mentoring Team.
Financial support will be provided to SMEs and Start-ups legally established in an EU Member State or in an Associated Country. Only single legal entities can apply for funding. Consortia are not eligible.
Open Call Scenarios
The specific requirements of each scenario are defined in detail here.
Please read carefully OneNet demos’ needs and select the scenario under which you will apply your proposal.
Please, register beforehand to receive additional material, such us proposal template, declaration of honor, etc. and updates (if any) regarding the process.