MediaMotorEurope Open Call 3 for startups and scaleups
The MediaMotorEurope (MME) programme nurtures high-potential European deeptech innovators, to solve today’s most prominent media industry challenges and support them in building the media solutions of tomorrow. Framed under the Startup Europe initiative (H2020), this programme is delivered by 7 partners and aims to support a minimum of 60 startups/scaleups during three support cycles throughout two years.
With a tailored mentoring programme for deeptech startups and scaleups, MME will create a strong ecosystem of notable players in the media and creative industries.
This is the Open Call for the third and final support cycle. Selected startups and scaleups get:
- Dedicated coaching to support upscaling the business and soft-landing to new markets
- Tailored support and guidance to the startups’ needs and challenges, improving skills in areas such as product-market fit, legal aspects, pitching readiness, fundraising, product development, strategic management, internationalisation, UX and Design, etc.
- Matchmaking with media & creative corporations and public procurement support
- Meetings and networking opportunities with investors
- Pitching and showcasing at major media events, such as Slush, IBC, Digital Media Days and New Radio Day, as well as Mediatech on Stage
- The chance to win tickets to relevant international conferences of high impact
- Vouchers of up to €600 to support travel costs to events (if health/safety regulations allow)
Expected duration of participation: 6 months (July until December 2021)
Total EU funding available: No funding available – however, all services provided are free of charge thanks to Startup Europe and travel vouchers to events are provided (if health/safety regulations allow)
Eligibility criteria & open call information: https://mediamotoreurope.eu/join-us-startups
Further information: https://mediamotoreurope.eu
Submission of proposals: via F6S