INTERRFACE Open Call (innovative grid services for an efficient power system)
Project INTERRFACE, co-funded from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme, foresees as an eligible activity the provision of financial support to third parties, as a means to incorporate developers of innovative services in order to achieve its own objectives.
Financial support will be provided to public or private bodies, research organisations, non-profit organisations, small and medium enterprises, international organisations of EU interest, established in an EU Member State or in an Associated Country.
INTERRFACE Open Call is looking for up to 7 Third Parties to develop and/or extend different infrastructures and state-or-the-art technologies of INTERRFACE architecture and data management services to be implemented and validated by INTERRFACE’s pilots.
Participants are asked to address solutions that promote and enable flexibility of end-users. More specifically, the proposed functionalities aim to increase flexibility awareness and flexibility needs along the grids, attracting more flexibility players into the marketplaces.
Among the solutions are requested:
- Utilisation of Existing ENTSO-E Transparency Platform Data
- Development of an application that will serve as a Data Provider for IEGSA
- Aggregators and Local Energy Communities Intelligence services for congestion management
- An advanced tech base to manage/operate a local energy community
- Flexibility Service Providers, including aggregators with demand response and distributed energy resources as a grid service providers
- Development of an open-access generic forecasting methodology for the determination congestion management requirements in power systems
Expected duration of participation: up to 6 months
Maximum amount of financial support for each third party: 60 000 €
Web link for further information: https://opencall-interrface.cintechsolutions.eu/