i4Trust Open Call 2 for Botton-Up Experiments – Data Spaces for effective and trusted data sharing
i4Trust launches its second Open Call to select up to 19 Bottom-Up Experiments in order to:
- Mobilize DIHs and European companies to understand the demand for data, establish data sharing partnerships and identify concrete use cases relying on trusted and effective sharing of data
- Support the aforementioned entities in adopting the user-friendly and proven technologies for data sharing based on CEF-compatible iSHARE and FIWARE Building Blocks, which cover all the operational, legal, technical and governance aspects related to data sharing
i4Trust is looking for SMEs, slightly bigger companies, and Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs) that are implementing innovative services based on data sharing to apply for its second Open Call.
The selected consortia – formed by one DIH and at least three SMEs – will be supported by i4Trust to implement the experiment idea – like testing, piloting, and scaling up – that demonstrates how already existing processes can be improved or new innovative services can be created by secure and effective B2B data sharing among multiple companies using i4Trust.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Experiments have to be proposed by a consortium made up of the following types of applicants:
SMEs/slightly bigger companies, and Digital Innovation Hubs
Proposals are requested to have at least 4 entities per experiment, 1 DIH and a minimum of 3 SMEs/slightly bigger companies. All of them must be registered in an EU member state, in Associated Countries, or in the United Kingdom.
The selected experiments will become part of the customized 9-month i4Trust Mentoring Program, which includes:
- Financial support up to €120,000.00 per experiment.
- Refinement of the proposed Use-Case definition
- Mentoring support on legal, operational, technical and business matters
- Support on i4Trust technologies (building blocks)