i4Trust 2nd Open Call – Data Spaces for effective and trusted data sharing
i4Trust launches its second Open Call to select up to 19 Bottom-Up Experiments (Experiments), in order to:
- Mobilize DIH and European companies to understand the demand for data, establish data sharing partnerships and identify concrete use cases relying on trusted and effective sharing of data
- Support the aforementioned entities in adopting the user-friendly and proven technologies for data sharing based on CEF-compatible iSHARE and FIWARE Building Blocks, which cover all the operational, legal, technical and governance aspects related to data sharing
Experiments have to be proposed by a consortium made up of the following types of applicants:
- SMEs/slightly bigger companies, and
- Digital Innovation Hubs
Proposals are requested to have at least 4 entities per experiment, 1 DIH and a minimum of 3 SMEs/slightly bigger companies.
The selected experiments will become part of the customized 9-month i4Trust Mentoring Program, which includes:
- Financial support up to €120,000.00 per experiment.
- Refinement of the proposed Use-Case definition
- Mentoring support on legal, operational, technical and business matters
- Support on i4Trust technologies (building blocks)