HIGHFIVE Open call 2 for food production and processing Innovation Projects: sensors and smart data
The HIGHFIVE Open Call for Innovation Projects aims to enable the emergence of new cross-regional and cross-sectoral value chains through the Twin Transition and Industry 5.0.
Applicants must be a SME established in one of the HIGHFIVE regions and need to be active in one of the following categories:
- Food production and processing chain
- Digital solution providers (ICT solutions, sensor producers, system integrators, etc.)
- Process technology providers (machinery, packaging, etc.)
Projects submitted in this call need to address one or more thematic digital priorities:
- installation of sensors to monitor real time critical control parameters.
- integration and implementation of sensors in the existing infrastructure
- smart data management and analysis to convert data into information and eventually into action and interoperability between food companies and in the food value chain.