GATEKEEPER Open Call
The GATEKEEPER project is an EU-funded initiative under the Horizon 2020. Its main objective is to create a GATEKEEPER that connects healthcare providers, businesses, entrepreneurs, elderly citizens and the communities they live in. This connection between stakeholders will promote an open, trust-based arena for matching ideas, technologies, user needs and processes, aimed at ensuring healthier independent lives for senior people.
In this Open Call, GATEKEEPER offers the opportunity to third parties to contribute to the development and sustainability of the project, working in a European environment and getting financial support.
- Aim: The objective of the Open Call Program of GATEKEEPER is to extend the benefits of GATEKEEPER platform beyond the boundaries of current pilots, expanding the GATEKEEPER ecosystem, attracting primarily entities leading the digital data-driven technologies landscape (AI, Big Data, Data Analytics, etc.) but also new use cases, additional platforms, new sites, patient organizations, aiming at providing more robust, highly autonomous, personalized and collaborative quality and cost-efficient healthcare.
- start-ups, SMEs, Midcaps, Industries and Research technology organizations
- Consortia of public and private entities
- Healthcare provider, or regional healthcare authority, private hospital group, patients associations
- Budget: 600,000€, with a maximum of 8 projects funded
- Deadline: September 28th 2021 at 5 pm CEST
- Project duration: 12 months starting on December 2021
If you want apply, you can access the required documentation and information on the application process on the Open Call section of the website.
Furthermore, a series of Open Call webinars will be announced shortly. During these sessions, the audience will have the opportunity to clarify any doubts about the Open Call process and the technical requirements. In the meantime, we invite you to have a look to the GATEKEEPER public webinars which contextualise the three main pillar of the project.