Eurostars Call 1 for innovative SMEs
Eurostars supports innovative SMEs and their partners by funding their international R&D innovative projects. Projects must be collaborative and be aimed at the creation of a new product, process or service that can be rapidly commercialised. Projects can address any technological and market areas and must have a civilian purpose.
The Eurostars call is open for innovative SMEs and other organizations that want to collaborate in an international R&D and innovation projects.
Project applications must fulfil seven eligibility criteria:
- The project consortium is led by an innovative SME from a Eurostars country.
- The project consortium is composed by at least two entities that are independent of one another.
- The project consortium is composed by entities from at least two participating countries, with at least one organisation coming from an EU or Horizon Europe Associated Country.
- The budget of the SMEs from the participating countries, excluding subcontracting, is 50% or more of the total project cost.
- No single participant or country is responsible for more than 70% of the budget of the project.
- The project duration is 36 months or fewer.
- The project has an exclusive focus on civil applications.