EMIL Open Call for XR Technology developers
EMIL will support and execute this call for European-based XR technology developers and content creators.
Cascade Funding: 250,000-500,000€ per selected project (100% funding rate) with an indicative duration of 15 months to ensure focused effort.
The funding is aimed at projects by outstanding technology developers, media innovators, SMEs, academia and others that enable new ways of creative storytelling and interaction through immersive media technologies.
- Wearable Haptic Interfaces for XR
- Affective Exergaming in Virtual Environments
- Group-oriented Spatial AR
- Narrative Immersive Media Productions including Location Based Experiences (LBX)
- Open track: For the proposals for VR, AR or MR productions or development projects that do not fall into any of the four thematic areas mentioned above
The submissions must propose future-oriented eXtended Reality (XR) projects; i.e. using Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), Mixed Reality (MR), or similar immersive and interactive technologies.
These should propose a clear innovation in the field, whether at a technological level (bringing the technology up from TRL4 to TRL8) or at a content level (providing a novel type of experience with these technologies and media).
Only individual projects.