ELISE calls out for the best Artificial Intelligence Startups & SMEs
Are you an Innovative Startup or SME that wants to develop Artificial Intelligence solutions for the industry or society?
ELISE (European Network of AI Excellence Centres) has launched the first Open Call for proposals!
To participate in the Open Call the application form needs to be filled from the 29th of April until the 1st of July.
Projects should address the development and implementation of technology and systems in at least one focus area listed below:
- Geometric Deep Learning: graph, group and gauge convolutions
- Robust Machine Learning
- Interactive Learning and Interventional Representations
- Machine Learning and Computer Vision
- Robot Learning: Closing the Reality Gap
- Human-centric Machine Learning
- Theory, Algorithms and Computations of Modern Learning Systems
- Quantum and physics-based Machine Learning
- Natural Intelligence
- Machine Learning in Earth and Climate Sciences
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Multimedia / multimodal information
- Information retrieval
- Explainability and Fairness in Data Mining
- Symbolic Machine Learning
Focus areas are based on ELISE/ELLIS research programs but are not limited to them as long as the proposals will address high-impact societal and economic challenges using machine learning.