DIGI-B-CUBE Travel Vouchers for events
Travel Voucher cover travel and accommodation costs for participants of official DIGI-B-CUBE events (including travel and accommodation costs & conference fees to attend satellite events i.e. organised/co-organised by DIGI-B-CUBE consortium).
Applications will be reviewed by the DIGI-B-CUBE partner who is organising the event. Travel Vouchers will be awarded on a first-come first-served basis and depend on the travel voucher budget allocated/available.
- The applying SME is operating in the health, biotech, biopharma, IT or related sectors.
- The applying SME fulfils the SME definition of the European Union.
- The applying SME is headquartered in one of the EU Member States or Associated to Horizon 2020 Countries.
- Travel vouchers are credited against the maximum funding within the DIGI-B-CUBE voucher frame work
Further information: http://digibcube.eu/open-calls/
Task description: SMEs can receive reimbursement for their travel and accommodation costs when attending DIGI-B-CUBE workshops and matchmaking events to
- identify innovation barriers in the medical diagnostics value chain
- identify digital solutions to overcome these barriers
- initiate cross-sectoral collaborations between the health and IT sector
The maximum amount of reimbursement for each travel voucher is €2000.