CELTIC-NEXT Autumn Call 2021
- Are open to any type of company, large industry, small companies, universities and research organisations, even to companies outside the EUREKA countries.
- Are close to market and business needs.
Can be defined bottom-up, i.e. without the need to follow defined programme objectives. However they must cover ICT related research items.
- Receive public funding, depending on the national funding rules, of up to 50.
- Have a high success rate for labelling (typically 50-60% of submitted proposals will become a running project)
- Have a low management overhead, and can be rather easily adjusted to new project situations.
- Project consortia need to have at least two different partners from two different EUREKA countries (one must be a EUREKA Member Country and one a EUREKA Member Country or a EUREKA Associated Country).
- Are typically between 1 M€ and up to more than 70 M€ in total project budget, and include from 2 to over 50 partners. Typical project duration is between 24 and 36 months.
The leader of the Spanish sub-consortium must apply to CDTI once the CPP (Celtic-Next Project Proposal) is submitted to the CELTIC-NEXT platform (margin 15 days). More info on this can be found here.