BlockStart Open Call 3 for developers of blockchain-based applications
The goal of BlockStart Open Call #3 is to engage blockchain/DLT developers to develop or adapt their solutions to the needs of fintech, ICT and retail sectors.
The Open Call will have 3 phases:
- IDEATION KICK-OFF (where at least 20 blockchain/DLT developers and at least 10 end-user SMEs will be engaged),
- PROTOTYPE (where at least 10 blockchain/DLT developers from the Ideation Kick-off will be developing or adapting solutions for our target sectors) and
- PILOT (where at least 5 blockchain/DLT solutions will be matched with at least 20 end-user SMEs).
The full details: www.blockstart.eu/.
BlockStart aims to provide competitive and market-oriented European SMEs access to knowledge, technology, capital, and markets with the aim to place new products/services in the market targeting blockchain technology.
This Acceleration Programme aims to engage blockchain/DLT developers to develop or adapt their solutions to the needs of key industry sectors in the EU dominated by SMEs. The following benefits are foreseen:
- Equity-free funding of up to €20 000 per developer
- Acceleration to fine-tune, test and demo the blockchain-based solution, with the involvement of end-user SMEs
- Personalised mentoring from the BlockStart team and members of its community
- Networking with potential clients and investors, pitching and showcasing opportunities of the solution developed