ASSIST-IoT 2nd Open Call
This Open Call aims at funding innovative proposals that will enhance ASSIST-IoT’s objectives framed within one pilot. In particular, Open Call proposals are expected to address one specific challenge out of a list of possible challenges formulated by each pilot.
Every Open Call applicant must select one challenge of one of the project pilots – (i) port automation, (ii) smart safety of workers and (iii) cohesive vehicle monitoring and diagnostics. Proposals must contribute to the ASSIST-IoT paradigm by validating some of its technologies in one challenge of one pilot.
- 8 projects to be selected and funded from the second Open Call.
- Each Open Call winner will be funded with a lump-sum amount of € 60’000.00
- Duration of projects is maximum 9 months.
ASSIST-IoT 2nd OPEN CALL PILOT CHALLENGES
- Low-cost accurate GPS development
- Data semantic translator for the context of maritime terminals
- Stack collision prevention in port yards
- Maritime CHE Path optimising
- MR support for OSH training in the construction field
- Vision-based hazard monitoring
- 2D/3D localization map user interface with BIM interaction
- Eco-driving and automotive navigation system as a service
- 3D Image registration in the context of automated vehicle inspection via scanner
- Reflections- and shadows-noise removal on scanned images of vehicles
- Image acquisition and processing from user-wear edge nodes
Only the following type of entities will be able to submit proposals:
- European SMEs
- Research centres (RTOs)
Please note that only single participants accepted (no consortium allowed)