4th Open Call SMART – EUREKA for Advanced Manufacturing innovation projects
SMART, Eureka’s new cluster, organizes the 4th call to present proposals for R&D and innovation projects in the area of Advanced Manufacturing. The process will last 10 months from the presentation of the project idea until its approval.
Funding is provided in accordance with the national programs and procedures of EUREKA countries, therefore project partners will need to apply for funding from their national public authority.
Since the SMART label is a prerequisite for obtaining funding from national public authorities, it does not automatically guarantee project funding.
Submitted proposals must cover any of the following topics:
- Advanced Manufacturing Processes
- Intelligent & Adaptive Manufacturing Systems
- Person-Machine Collaboration
- Sustainable Manufacturing
- Digital, Virtual & Efficient Companies
- Customer-Based manufacturing
- Relevance to the SMART program
- Quality and efficiency of implementation: Consortium Quality and Added Value through cooperation
- Impact: application and impact on the market and competitive advantage
- Excellence: Degree of innovation and level of technical challenge
- Quality and efficiency of implementation: clearly defined and realistic project planning and management, reasonable cost structure
- Impact: access and risk of market applications; clear and realistic marketing plans
- Excellence: new applied knowledge and technical possibilities and risks
More information: 4th Smart Opencall.