Technological infrastructure attached to the European Digital Innovation Centre DIGIS3, for Industry 4.0 Testing and Experimentation services.
The demonstrator explains the application of the technology in different situations that all companies have every day.
- The management of data in an ERP (in this case SAP, but it can be used with any ERP) to create orders, validating the availability of materials, restrictions and/or blockages that it may have. The model has the ability to make decisions regarding the status of each material to remove it from the order if necessary. In addition, it is able to download the information both in Excel and PDF format to send via email to suppliers. In this case the robot can manage ERP, Excel, PDF and Outlook.
- In this case the intelligent automation is able to read, understand and extract information from any type of document (invoices, delivery notes, orders, in this case invoices) to register them in the ERP (in this case SAP). The model is trained so that regardless of the format of the invoice (PDF, Image, etc…) it extracts the necessary data for the process, for example: due date, order, position, unit price. Once the data is extracted, it is validated ensuring for example: that the unit prices of the order are the same as the invoice, that the order/delivery has been received, etc… Finally I attach the document to the ERP so that all the information is in a single point.
- Data management between different portals is solved in this case. In a first stage, the intelligent automation logs into a health service provider portal (in this case Quiron Prevention) to download the employees’ letters of aptitude. Once downloaded, an artificial intelligence model interprets them, capturing the information necessary for the process. The intelligent automation then logs into PrevenControl’s Smart OSH portal to upload the data, update the employee’s situation on the portal and report any new developments to the prevention technicians.
- Aciturri Tech, member of DIHBU.
- Demonstrator’s physical address: P.I. Ircio Actividades – Avda. México, 40, 09200 – Miranda de Ebro (Burgos), Spain
- Order management
- Invoice posting
- Updating of PRL data
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Conditions of use and testing of the demonstrator
- Visitable: Yes, by prior reservation, during opening hours.
- Cost of a visit: Free of charge
- Cost of use for equipment testing, development of prototypes and pilot applications: Depending on the type of service demanded and the type of company.