- Este evento ha pasado.
DIHNET Webinar ‘Cooperation between Start-Ups and Digital Innovation Hubs’
26 mayo - 10:00 - 11:30Gratuito
Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs) are one-stop-shops that support organisations, such as SMEs and the public sector, in their digital transformation journey. But also startups.
The objectives of this online session are:
- To explain the services that DIHs offer and how they can generate leads for start-ups.
- To describe how tech providers (start-ups) can work with DIHs to offer digital services and solutions to SMEs.
Are you interested in how DIHs can help startups commercialise their technologies to end-users?
Digital Innovation Hub Industry 4.0 will participate with one of its startups, Tacticatic, so don’t miss this online session.
Registration details right here.
10:00h – Introduction to the topic and to the session – Mayte Carracedo, Partner & Business Development Manager at FundingBox.
10:05h – Concept/Definition of DIHs from the start-up perspective – Maurits Butter, Senior Scientist at TNO.
10:10h – The SME Service portfolio of Digital Hub Logistics Dortmund – Thorsten Hülsmann, CEO, Digital Hub Logistics Dortmund / SME Enabling Center “Digital in NRW”.
10:15h – The role of start-ups in the cooperation with DIHs for the digitisation of SMEs – Bogdan Ceobanu, Policy Officer in Start-Up Europe.
10:20h – Cooperation with start-ups: What are the benefits for both parties and how can it work? – Mayte Carracedo as a moderator.
- Alicia Gómez, Project Manager at Digital Innovation Hub Industry 4.0 (DIHBU).
- Claudio Rubio, Project Manager of the start-up Tacticatic.
- Anita Lieverdink, Manager of TekDelta and Coordinator of the Working Group ‘Startups & Scale-ups’ of the Dutch AI Coalition.
- Camiel R. Verschoor, CEO at Birds.ai.
11:05h – Feedback from the audience on their experiences and Q&A session.
11:30h – End of the webinar.